Friday 24 January 2014

MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL

My name is Eddie Makele and I hail from Obio/Akpor local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria. I got admitted into a university in Ghana and had to move over to further my studies. The first day was hectic because I forgot to brush my teeth, iron my cloth or even take a good shower. On my way to school, a Range Rover Sport splashed dirty water on me as it speed past. I thought of going back home to change my clothes but when I glanced at my time piece it was already late so I had to keep on my Journey to school. I walked into the class 30minutes late and the first response I got was so horrible that I felt like thrusting my fist at the preety girl who burst into laughter as she noticed my dirty shirt. After the lectures, I decided to introduce myself to my classmates forgetting I had bad breathe. So I walked to a female in my attempt to say 'HELLO', she walked out on me. Trying to figure out what happened, I walked to a male friend and tried starting a conversation when he whispered to me that ''I have a bad breathe'' and then I remembered I didn't brush this morning. I immediately left school back home and tagged that day my worst day at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment